The question is simple but what will be the answer for How to write a comment? It is easy to answer just type anything on that issue. But the fact is that’s not the solution. If you want to write any comment on any particular issue there are a few things you’ve to follow. Suppose you’ve asked for telling how to do shopping. Tell me now what will be your answer? You might tell us that just go to the market and do the shopping. Will it be acceptable? In some parts, few people will agree on that, but before doing shopping there are a few things you need to think about, and these would be like:
- What you will buy?
- From where you will buy it?
- Do you really need it?
- How much you’ll spend on it?
How to write a comment properly
So think before saying anything. Today I am gonna tell you a few things about how to write a comment. If anyone asked you the question first I would say where you’re going to write that comments? Is it on any social media platforms? Or any online portal or any other place. Before you’re going to write a comment you need to follow a few steps, and these are given below:
- Read the articles before you write any comments. If you don’t read full articles you’ll miss the important part of that article. For this reason before placing any comments on a particular topic read it carefully.
- After reading the article you might show interest to respond to a comment on any particular topic. So before placing your comments try to understand the questions. Make some points that you find out from it.
- Before placing any comments I always checked if there anyone placed any comments or not. If yes, then I always try to read a few comments to more understand the public opinion. After checking all the comments then put your comments.
- When you’re putting your comments remember who you’re replying to.
- When you’re commenting on any specific topic first try to find out the facts. Then reply with your opinion. Because if you’re not clear what exactly you’re trying to say, people will not understand your point.
- Never use any acronyms which are not familiar words. Because the audiences will not understand what exactly it is. FYI (For your information) it’s an acronym so before writing it think twice how many of them understand this word.
So don’t be afraid of writing any comments anywhere whether is small or big. Though some short comments are always valued more, to clear any point of view you might write a comment in a broader way.
On my last point, I will suggest you if someone asked you how to write a comment, your first job will be to ask him before I answer you tell me where to write it. Now you can ask me why I am telling you? My answer will be for you before placing any comments follow my points which I’ve mentioned earlier and think before placing any comments because you don’t know someone might follow your reply so don’t answer anything wrong or don’t share any false statement.