Covid-19 has taught us a lot. Today I am going to tell you How to collect COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate from the Surokkha website.
Yes as we all know that Bangladesh Government has a nice initiative to provide the COVID-19 Vaccine to all citizens who is eligible for it. Millions of people were affected by Covid-19 were first discovered in Bangladesh in March-2020. We all have seen how people were suffered from it. There was no room for the patients in the hospitals where COVID-19 treatment was provided.
How to collect COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate
Bangladesh Government has taken many initiatives to provide treatment for COVID-19 patients. We need to register ourselves if we’re eligible for it (FYI not all are getting the vaccine, there’s an age limit for the vaccination program). To register yourself for the vaccination program just visit www.surokkha.gov.bd website or you can download the app from the play store.
You can watch the video to collect your certificate:
You can register by providing valid information of National ID Card / Birth Registration or Passport. You can select your nearest vaccination center. You’ll get the information on your mobile for getting vaccines. Follow the process to collect your vaccine certificate:
- Visit the www.surokkha.gov.bd website
- Click the certificate on the menu bar
- Pls provide your NID card number along with your Date of Birth as per NID
- Check your mobile for an OTP code
- Place the OTP code of the website to verify
- Add your passport number. If you don’t have a passport you can skip it or you can update the number anytime
- Download the certificate from the website or apps.
- Print the certificate copy for your use or you can save it for future reference.
If you have any other questions about this you may ask me in the comment section. I would love to reply to you.
also read: How to write a content